7.12.2011

Back from the Beach

I’m home from OCMD! Wow, what a fantastic trip! I am so glad Brad and I decided to get away for a few days during our week vacation. It was the perfect amount of time to enjoy the sights and sounds but still leave us wanting more. I craved the beach and boardwalk before and now, having been there, I want it again already!  We missed a huge storm on Friday and ended up with clear skies and perfect summer weather that left us with blazing hot days by the beach and breezy nights to enjoy dinner on the bay and walk hand in hand on the boardwalk.
So, all in all, it was a fantastic weekend/long weekend/trip.

I’ve missed blogging! I took a bunch of pictures, obviously, but not with all my cameras. I have some 35 mm film to develop from my Konica camera, and I took some Instax shots, but mostly I used Hipstamatic and Instagram. How I love the iPhone! I miss using my camera babies, but my phone is always with me and takes great shots!

Anyway, it’s sad to be home. This is my first night in my own bed and I really miss how care-free life was on the beach. But there is still plenty of vacation to be had! Brad and I took the night apart, but we shall be back together tomorrow…that’ll make everything better!

Here are some photos to enjoy for now…

IMG_7209IMG_7212IMG_7238IMG_7236

More to come…

No comments:

Post a Comment