1.14.2011

Tired and ready for the weekend…

IMG_0016

I can’t stress this enough, but I don’t like to get too personal on the blog. I love sharing stories and pictures of good things…I don’t want to use this blog as a forum to rant. But I’m exhausted and more than ready for the weekend. Some things changed at work, and now I’m going between two offices. Even though I end the week closer to home (and I can come home during my lunch break), there’s a lot of stuff to get used to. And now, my first Saturday shift is tomorrow and I’m nervous. And also…I just don’t feel like working. But Monday is Martin Luther King Jr. Day, and I have that off. And because I have that off, and I don’t work next Saturday, I will have a four day week. So…as much as I want to whine and complain, I still get two (and a half) days to rest before next week, which will be a whole day shorter than the usual work week.

Gotta think positive, right?

In weekend news, I have a couple of little plans here and there but nothing huge and nothing that feels concrete. So who knows where my free days will take me? I only hope I have some stories, pictures, and positivity to share with y’all come the new week.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment