1.23.2011

2nd Blogiversary

Today is my 2 year blogiversary! I don’t have a ton of followers and I don’t even know if many people read this thing, but I am particularly proud of myself. I am all about starting things and rarely about finishing them. But here I am, two years later, still writing on my Crazy Crazy Crazy blog.

IMG_0017{One of pictures from my first roll of Diana Mini film}

Looking back, I’m not 100% sure why I decided to start one. In high school, I did the Xanga thing. I even had a Live Journal for a while. But nothing ever stuck… I even used to keep journals in high school. I would put on my headphones and write forever about my day. I don’t think I could look back at those even now. So painful and probably extremely embarrassing.

When I started this blog, I was 21 years old, growing out a just recently dyed black pixie cut. I was starting my last semester of college. I had no idea what I was going to do with my life. I had no idea where I would be in six months, let alone by the end of the year, or now. Hell, I still don’t know. But this blog has changed and grown with me.

I started with a crappy, 9 times out of 10 wouldn’t work digital camera and super short hair. Now my hair is past my shoulders. Now I have 7 cameras to call my own and I love them all dearly. I work full-time, but I’m ready to start something new. I fell in love, when I never thought that would be possible again.

Back then, I’d never believe I’d still be writing, and as frequently as I do, on Blogger. But here I am.

I love this blog so much. It is my personal journal, documenting my favorite pictures and places and people and things and the good parts of life. The stuff I want to look back on and remember. The things that inspire me. It keeps me positive when the rest of the day would have me otherwise. I may not have a ton of readers, but I’m happy to be doing this for me.

I hope to have a 3 year blogiversary. I would love to see it change and grow as I continue to do so. Who knows where I will be when that time rolls around…I just hope I still have this space to document it.

 

If you do read, thanks so much!

There are so many blogs I find inspiring out there…you can find them on the side of my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment