1.17.2011

Natalie Portman and Baby Bump Fashion

So, the Golden Globes were last night and I didn’t watch. I’m more of an Oscars gal. But Natalie Portman won and talked about being pregnant a little and looked gorgeous as always. I sure hope she wins the Oscar this year! Anyways, I was watching E! News Sunday morning and it turns out everyone is pregnant. And then I go on some of my regularly frequented blogs and a bunch of those ladies are pregnant. So I’ve become curious about how people dress and show it off/hide it. But it’s so interesting to see what Natalie Portman is doing with her budding baby bump. Obviously, it’s not big yet. And I guess there isn’t much you can do. But she seems to be gearing towards long and flowing or short and almost boxy. Not really defining the area but not hiding it either. Regardless, it’s all gorgeous (shocking).

nataliebabybump1nataliebabybump2nataliebabybump3nataliebabybump4nataliebabybump5

It seems like 2011 is going to be (already is) Natalie’s year!

No comments:

Post a Comment