10.04.2010

Decisions…

So, although I’ve wanted this for a while now, I think it’s high time that I purchase a DSLR. This is a HUGE deal for me. I could wait and get it for Christmas, but honestly, I just don’t feel like sitting around waiting for someone to do this for me. I’m nervous to make the jump, but I want to.

dslrDon’t get me wrong. I love the point and shoot I have. But…I don’t know. I still feel like it holds me back in terms of depth of field. And, if the lighting is off, I’m left with something washed out or too dark.

I don’t know what I’m going to do with myself. I’m still trying to figure that out. But cameras have changed my life. I never had a hobby before. Something that made me happy, no matter what else I was doing with my life. And it’s not like I’ll never use the thing. Regardless of whether or not I end up doing something photographic, I want to capture memories and moments as best as possible and always. And I’ll still want to share them with the world. And I’d like them to be the best that they can be.

If I finally take the plunge…well, you’ll see…

No comments:

Post a Comment