10.23.2010

A little shoot.

Went for Chinese and a little shoot at the park with Ed. I know, I know…he’s like…my only model. I am really hoping to expand. But usually, people want to do it and then never have any free time (or I don’t!). Hopefully that will change soon. But this shoot was just what the doctor ordered. I got to play with my new macro lens and I was very pleased with the results. I’ve been fretting since the big purchase, but I know it will only get better…

IMG_0826IMG_0831 IMG_0845 IMG_0858 IMG_0893IMG_0877 IMG_0925 IMG_0942 IMG_0950 IMG_0958

The foliage is really starting to fade. It’s in full bloom, but a lot of the trees are getting bare. I’m not ready for super cold weather and gray days. Oh, if only fall would stick around a little longer!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment