10.22.2010

Ombre.

I am not one to get my hair done. I’ve dyed my hair about 3 times. Nothing ever seemed real or different or permanent. And I’ve always had someone do it for me out of a box.

I guess there are a couple of reasons I don’t really care for dye jobs. First, you never know what to expect. I was created this way, with this hair color, for whatever reason. It was meant for me…boring as it may be. So, if you do something different, it might not look right for you. Second, there’s a lot of upkeep involved. You need to have money and time, and usually I don’t have much of the former even if I do have the latter, to keep it the same color all around.

Sometimes, though, you just feel…blah. Like you want a change. Or something to warm you up. So, this whole bayalage trend really hit the spot…

ombrehairombrehair2 ombrehair3 rachelbilsonombrehaircolor 

I don’t see myself rushing to the salon anytime soon to get this done. But when it’s done right, it’s such a flattering look. And there’s no need for touch ups! Seems like a “One and you’re done” sorta deal. Right up my alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment