10.24.2010

The end of the road…

Well. Here it is. The week is over. Back to normal again. Work. The real world. I DON’T WANNA GO!

I just wanted to give thanks to all the people, places, and things that made this week possible.

I would not have survived if it weren’t for…

  • My iPhone. My access to the outside world. I did everything on this, from Facebooking to playing games. What a wonderful little gadget.
  • The Big Bang Theory season 3 on DVD
  • Soup, especially my grandpop’s pastine!
  • Jell-O
  • Straws
  • Tumblr
  • Instagram (Highly addictive photo app for iPhone)
  • Scott Pilgrim Volumes 1&2
  • Brad, for taking me out of the house for a day and cuddling and watching Skins with me
  • My friends, for coming over and playing Life with me and supporting me all the time
  • My family…the best ever. For buying me popsicles and helping me do simple things I normally don’t need help doing and making me laugh and making being stuck in the house the most fun week I’ve had in a long time. This is the part I’ll miss the most.

Yeah…I know, I know. My life didn’t change much. And it won’t change when I go back to the grind. But this ended up being the most amazing vacation for my brain (which is already hopping back into it’s usual schedule of worrying) and body.

I cannot wait to breathe easy again after Tuesday’s check up.

No comments:

Post a Comment