10.10.2010

Feeling This…

Last week, I saw The Social Network, and I really liked it. Jesse Eisenberg is one of my many celeb crushes (and he’s awkward/nerdy, so he’s at the top of the list), and he blew me away. I know a lot of people think he’s the same guy in every movie (like Michael Cera). But, though he usually is the awkward underdog, I don’t think people realize he has a dark side (and he knows how to use it). Aside from him, the movie in general was very interesting/intriguing. “Fiction” or not, it was a great film.

I also really enjoyed the score, done by Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails and Atticus Ross. I don’t usually care for scores and instrumental pieces. But this was super cool. A weird blend of piano and digital distortion. It fits the film really well. I downloaded it on Amazon, and it’s great background music when you’re working on the computer.

One of my favorites…but there are 19 to choose from, some dark, some dance-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment