10.28.2010

The Good Stuff

Thoughts and things that make the crappy parts of the day worthwhile…

  • I like buying slouchy, soft tees one size larger.
  • I bought pink, purple, and blue bob wigs for no real reason except maybe a rainy day and photographic possibilities.
  • It took a while, but pumpkin pie is now a beloved dessert to me.
  • The Instagram app is so very addictive and fun and I wish everyone I knew had an iPhone and an account (it’s free!).
  • I want to carve my pumpkin, mostly because I want to roast the seeds.
  • Today was the first day I put on a full face (for me) of make up (this means lots of mascara and some eyeliner, on top of the usual wash of bronzer and blush) and wore my contacts since the surgery and I finally felt like me again.
  • I love little, girly, plastic barrettes you can get at the Dollar Tree. I recently got a bunch of pastel bows. I can only do this for a little while longer…I’m gonna milk it.
  • The sound of the Rebel XSi shooting is worth the money I paid alone. It is one of the greatest sounds in the world, I’m sure.
  • Good hair day = happy.
  • I have finally been on a regular communicatory relationship with one of my dearest bestest friends and that makes me happy lots.
  • I love randomly picking a playlist and then hearing songs I haven’t listened to in forever or completely forgot about. Yay.

IMG_0284 IMG_0674 IMG_0688 
Random floral pictures taken with the Rebel. I have so much to learn still. So much to do. Can’t wait to take it on more adventures. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment