10.17.2010

The weekend…

Another perfect fall weekend. Thank goodness for blue skies, fall foliage, and kind weather. I’m so glad that it’s been tolerable to be outside. That’s the most important thing for me…I’m not ready to get cold!

Saturday, I had work, but then I headed to Brad’s right after to get ready for his brother’s wedding reception. He and his wife got married back in the spring, but since they live out of state, the family didn’t get to celebrate. It was a great night and I had fun, but I had to watch everyone around me get drunk…bummer.

Then, Maria, Josh, Brad, and I headed to Maylath’s (like Maria and I did last year) to look for pumpkins and get festive. I just want to use my camera as much as possible. I still have so much to learn…and a macro lens arriving in the mail sometime this week…

IMG_0404IMG_0458 IMG_0463 IMG_0482 IMG_0501IMG_0519 IMG_0533 IMG_0560 IMG_0575IMG_0588

Good day. All I needed, and I got it, was a distraction. Tomorrow is the surgery. No big deal. No real need to worry or stress. I’ve been good with forgetting about it. And in about 12 hours, I’ll be coming out the other side.

If I don’t update for a few days, you’ll know why. But since I have a whole week to recuperate, I’m sure a lot of it will be spent on the computer. So…see ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment