10.12.2010

Warning.

floscream {Flo}

I think I’ve failed to mention that I will be spending next week at home, recuperating from sinus surgery. I’m slightly nervous as this is my first ever surgery, I’ve been putting it off for about 2 years, and I’ve never been put under. I have no idea what to expect.

I’m also taking Prednisone (a Steroid striper) to make the procedure a bit easier for myself, but I’m only on day 2 of 12 and…well, it hasn’t been fun thus far. Currently in numb mode. But yesterday, I was crying up a storm. Oh yeah, the side effects include MOODINESS.

I’m definitely not excited for the surgery. But I’ve needed this for a while now, and the benefits will be worth the <60 minutes under, a week off resting, and missing a couple of things along the way (No more Wine Country trip on the 23rd…my heart is more than a little broken, especially since I’ve been wanting to go again since 2 years ago…yeah, I should’ve done this procedure then…). I’m hoping that, aside from resting, I’ll have friendly visits, play some cards, eat comfort foods, and catch up on tons of television shows via Netflix.

And it wouldn’t hurt to do some soul searching and creative endeavors. I’m trying to brainstorm a way to make this blog better…or maybe even starting an entirely new one. We shall see…

No comments:

Post a Comment