10.14.2010

Night In

It’s strange for me to have a night alone, in the house, doing a whole lot of nothing. I try to stay out of the house as long as possible. And be surrounded by people. Don’t get me wrong, I like my alone time. But I dunno…sometimes your house just ain’t ya home.

Regardless, it was nice to just chill out. I did some extracurricular work for my job, ordered and ate a dozen mild wings from 4th Street Pub (they are delicious, and I’ve been in a wing mood all week), watched Big Bang Theory, and cleaned off my dresser. I have so much work to do in my room (though I’d really just like to move away now). But it’s good to get things done, even if it is little by little…

thecamilyHere’s an updated picture of my “camily.”

Tomorrow is Friday. That means I have a day and a half left of work before the weekend. Which means a day and a half until Brad’s brother’s wedding reception. And a few short days away from my first ever surgery. I’m nervous beyond words. But, I guess it’s an inevitable fact of life…? And it’s nothing huge. And it’ll be fine. Yeah…fine.

IMG_0269

No comments:

Post a Comment