10.22.2010

The Good, the Bad…

Only two more days left of this sweet freedom. It’s been a very quick week. I can’t believe everything is over…as always, anxiety for nothing…

Obviously, this week was bittersweet. Shall I recount the reasons? Okay, then.

The Bad:

  • No breathing through my nose
  • Terrible headaches
  • I can’t smell anything and, therefore, can barely taste anything
  • Too tired to do anything active/productive
  • No makeup or cute outfits
  • No Wine Country this weekend, epic bummer
  • Careful hugs and kisses
  • Not sure how well the surgery went still…because I can’t use my nose!

The Good:

  • Tons of rest
  • Jell-O
  • Spending time with my family
  • My iPhone (I’ve been glued, it’s been my access to the outside world when I don’t want to get out of bed, one of the greatest purchases of my life)
  • Scott Pilgrim graphic novels
  • An excuse to stay in pajamas all day
  • Skins and Louie (I can’t imagine a world without Netflix, let alone sick days)
  • Drinking through straws
  • My brain shutting down and being worry-free for once
  • Letting your imagination run wild

It’s going to be a sad day, Monday.
A very sad day, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment