8.08.2010

Forward

Oh, in case you didn’t know, I’m back to work tomorrow. As anyone could expect, I’m not happy about it. But who would be? I think what makes it hurt even more is the fact that I don’t really have anything else solid to look forward to. I had to pick my time off by April 1st, so it’s been a work in progress since then. All the concerts I bought tickets for are over. Basically, any little getaways and plans and scheduled fun have come to a close.

So I have to make new plans, I suppose.

But unfortunately, summer is nearing it’s end. It’s August. The second week. The last summer month, really. Kids will be going back to school in a couple of weeks. The trees will eventually get all orange and brown and fall off and then, it’ll be winter…and I hate winter (Good thing I enjoy fall!).

As my life changes, it’s hard to tell what I will be doing next week, let alone in a couple of months. I’m hoping things will stay the same. Well, in the positive way, not in the habit of me beating myself up. Mostly, I’m concerned about spending time with my friends, family, and cameras. Can’t go wrong with that.

And, it doesn’t hurt that I have a pretty package coming from Forever 21. I like looking forward to the arrival of fun mail…

blueshirt blackshirt

Ruffles, frills, collars. Girly fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment