8.09.2010

Just another to add to the list.

As an avid fan of True Blood, I watch Anna Paquin on a weekly basis (and sometimes, as with most of the cast, I see a bit much of her). When I first got into the show, I didn’t like her blonde hair. Actually, I didn’t really like her. But I think it just took some getting used to. She rules as Sookie Stackhouse. I can’t imagine anyone else doing it better. And these pictures below are pretty fabulous.

anna1 anna2 annachanel

If I were to be lucky enough to become a photographer (if I ever get remotely competent), I would love to do fashion photography. Maybe I should look into this, study it or something. I just love the colors, the contrasts, and the way she makes some simple grocery store aisles look super hot.

And now I think I prefer her with that bombshell blonde hair.

{Photos from Paquin Anna.Com, shot by Frederic Pinet}

 

No comments:

Post a Comment