8.30.2010

Fiesta

I’ve defended my good old Buick since I was given the thing 3 years ago. I adore my car. There have been some issues and, let’s face it, it kind of is starting to look like utter crap. But I’ve been thankful for the beast, as it really is my ticket to freedom. Unfortunately, and quite suddenly, I’ve been hit with the desire for a new car.

I don’t really have the funds to do such a thing, but as my dad knows the ins and outs of the car business (because he’s been working at dealerships for most of my life), I decided to ask him what I should do.

I probably won’t be getting one until maybe next year. Maybe. But he brought my attention to the Ford Fiesta. And I sorta instantly fell in love. And when I fall for things like this (as I did with my iPhone), I get super-excited and I try and find everyway in my power to make it possible.

So that’s that. Looks like I’m going to have to start saving even more than I have been. Less frivolous spending. I will have a Fiesta, I will, I will.

ford-fiesta-2011-2 
I don’t want this color, but they are promoting the shit out of it. I do prefer a 4 door hatchback though.

No comments:

Post a Comment