8.22.2010

Weekend

It’s been a while since I had a full weekend. I feel like most of my Saturdays have been consumed by work or work-related situations. It was nice to have one off (next one won’t be for another two weeks). I didn’t do much, it appears I’m having allergies or coming down with a cold. I think it’s because I barely ever sleep and I haven’t been staying as hydrated as I would like. Not good, Michal Lynn. Not good.

Still, I had a relaxing time. Bowling with my sister, her boyfriend, and Brad. Seeing my friend Tracy’s new place with her boyfriend Steve (sooo adorable, a cute little townhouse. I’m super jealous). And general laziness, sleeping in, and relaxation (with quite a few cups of tea).

Cannot believe I’ll be back to work for the next six days. I don’t want to do it! Don’t make me go!

In other news, I finally found a pair of glasses that are pretty much exactly what I want. Yes, they are from the Men’s section. But that doesn’t matter much to me. As I sit here wearing a pair of men’s shorts passed down to me from a friend and a Cub Scout tee.

newglasses Here’s to a good week for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment