8.10.2010

Truth Facts

  • I wish my hair would grow longer and faster (and thicker and smoother).
  • I extremely dislike white sunglasses.
  • I can never seem to quench my thirst and my stomach gets so full from all the water.
  • I wish there were more hours in the day.
  • I want to see Scott Pilgrim vs. the World SOOO BAD!
  • There are a few things I’ve wanted to do for a while that I’m too afraid to do and someone always seems to do them before me and then I get worried about what people will think of me. I want to stop acting like that and just do what I want because, of course, it’s my freaking life.
  • Jake and Amir make me happy.
  • I can’t wait for the weekend. Or the one after that. And that one next too.
  • I want to start taking photos of people. I should definitely hone more skills on general environments and things. But I think it would be fun to do little model/personality shoots or something.

That’s all for now, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment