8.03.2010

Vacation So Far…

Saturday was spent at Mauch Chunk Lake. I’d never been there before, but it’s gorgeous. I’m used to Hickory Run, which I love, but this was 10x bigger, cleaner, nicer, peaceful-er. I hope to get there again before the season’s over…

IMG_6513 IMG_6534 IMG_6546 IMG_6578 When we got home, we played board games and drank beer at Joe’s. Always a good time.

Last night, Brad and I went for wings and then we went bowling. I love bowling, but it had been a while…so I sucked. But whatever, it’s always fun.

IMG_6716IMG_6718

Today, Ed and I went on our 2nd annual (haha) trip to Gyps in Freeland. It’s kind of a disaster area place. Lots of expired food and creepy random trinkets. Always good for a laugh…

IMG_6728IMG_6763 IMG_6738 IMG_6753

Vacation is good so far. Not as sunny as I would like, but it’s been so nice to be home and take my time. I’m not going to want to go back to work. BAH. But I don’t have to worry about work-related things for 3 more days, and even then I’ll only be doing something for like 4 hours. So, whatever. I’ll survive. Let’s just hope everything goes well…

No comments:

Post a Comment