8.01.2010

More Leos

Today is mother’s birthday! Next Monday is my father’s. More on the whole very close together Leo people in my life.

IMG 

Nothing special happens on birthdays around here. But that’s what’s so great. The birthday girl/guy gets to pick what they want for dinner and dessert and pretty much lounge around all day (if their schedule permits it).

I’m so happy that I’m celebrating my mom’s birthday during my vacation. I don’t get to spend that much time with her balancing work and a social life, so free time around the house is just what the doctor ordered for both of us.

Dad’s making salmon and steak with the most delicious corn on the cob you can find in the area. It’s finally in season here and I couldn’t be more excited. Yum!

Happy birthday mom! Enjoy your day!

momma

No comments:

Post a Comment