1.29.2010

Puppos

I don’t know what it is lately. I am obsessed with cute little puppies. I seriously never liked animals growing up. And now, all the dogs I encounter make me want to laugh and hug and play until I cry. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

47879385.0410BostonTerrier14n197214004321_1498pugs cutepuppies {All images from PaperTissue or Google}

Everyone loves dogs at work. We allow them to come in and we even have some biscuits in the back. So they get to come play with us. The other day, I was helping a man who let his dog Fletch run free through the office. He had a lot of work for me to take care of, so I was focused on that. But Fletch came around for a couple of pats. Before you know it, she was up on me, on my chair, and planting a huge kiss on my face. Back in the day, this would’ve bothered me so. But it made my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment