1.01.2010

Good ‘Til the Last Drop

Retro_styli_A 
{Photo Credit}

How often do you find an album that you can listen to and enjoy every single track on it? It’s so rare, which sucks. But luckily, I have some choice CDs I can play the whole way through (though I am partial to shuffling) and rock out to every single song.

  • Santogold – Santogold (Now Santigold)
  • As Tall As Lions – As Tall As Lions
  • Carina Round – The Disconnection
  • Coldplay – Parachutes
  • Fiona Apple – Tidal
  • Klaxons – Myths of the Near Future (Where have they been? I miss them so.)
  • New Young Pony Club – Fantastic Playroom
  • Nelly Furtado – Woah, Nelly!
  • Third Eye Blind - Third Eye Blind
  • Vampire Weekend – Vampire Weekend
  • Sia – Colour the Small One
  • Say Anything – …is a Real Boy

And then, of course there are the artists that make music I always like:

  • Kings of Leon
  • Radiohead
  • M.I.A.
  • Minus the Bear
  • Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  • The Shins
  • Björk
  • M.I.A.
  • Hot Chip

I know some of the albums I listed above are the only one’s the artists have. Two of them will be releasing new albums this year. One of them is workin’ on new stuff. I’m hoping they can keep me as ecstatic as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment