1.21.2010

I don’t know why…

marshall …I just do.

My taste in boys hasn’t really changed much over the years. I’ve always had a thing for the nerdy underdogs. Simon happened to be my favorite Chipmunk, after all. And I appreciate people who are funny and creative in some way. Having a sense of humor and a personality are the most important things to me in a guy. Don’t get my wrong, I can drool over a muscle-y bod and perfectly chiseled cheekbones. But that won’t keep me. I need someone I can talk to and laugh with. Being a friend is first and foremost.

Jason Segel has been a celebrity crush since I first watched Freaks and Geeks. Then, I loved Forgetting Sarah Marshall, to the point where I pretty much watched it every night before bed (not only does he star in the movie and do a nude scene, he actually wrote the movie, and it’s a great story, not just a good comedy). I’ll watch anything he does, which might be why I am currently Netflixin’ How I Met Your Mother. I can’t lie. I do enjoy a fluffy sitcoms. And it hurts how cute he is on the show. I just admire that he is funny and talented. I read an article in Rolling Stone about him, and he’s apparently and huge partier and kind of a man whore. But whatever. I still love the characters he plays and the work he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment