1.17.2010

Budding Romance

I know we just met. It was brief. But I couldn’t wait to see you again today. And now I know for sure, this is really it. When I’m with you, I feel comfortable. Happy. Maybe even a little sexy. It’s been a while since I’ve felt this way. I was weary at first. I don’t usually look for these types of things over the internet. You never know what you’re going to get. But I’m so glad I did this. Because this is the start of a very beautiful relationship.

boots

I am, of course, talking about my new Chinese Laundry Trust Me boots. Black leather. They are the most money I’ve ever spent on a pair of shoes in my life so far and I’m so happy. You can’t go wrong with black leather boots. And I’ve been wanting a pair that go over-the-knee forever now. So this girl is head over heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment