1.18.2010

Did I mention…

I love my camera? A lot. Due to cold weather outside, I haven’t really been able to take it out for a test run and let it do it’s beautiful thing. It’s actually kind of nice today (and I have the day off, thank the Lordy and MLK Jr.) so I thought, why not?

IMG_1061IMG_1088 IMG_1086 IMG_1120
IMG_1122 
I am just so happy that I have a camera that works and has a much better quality than my previous one. These photos would have been blurry, or I would’ve needed to edit them to get such rich colors. These haven’t been touched, and I am so excited. The second one down is so warm, and all I did was put it on the Foliage setting.

IMG_0962 Also, this was a photo taken of an amazing sunset on Wednesday evening. That’s my backyard…where I took the photos from above. Can you believe how much snow there used to be? Or rather, how much snow isn’t there anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment