1.23.2010

Artichoke

When I say long-haired Chihuahua, most people cringe. But if you met Artie, I think you’d change your mind.

I was never a dog person. Actually, I was never a pet person. Maybe it’s because most of the pets I’ve experienced in my young life have been over-excited, jumpy, violent, or bigger than I can handle. Recently, and maybe it’s because I’m getting older and my maternal instincts have been kicking in (haha), I’ve been falling in love with puppies. Personally, I’ve always loved Pugs and English Bulldogs. If I were to get a dog, I’d get something like that. But when I met my sister’s boyfriend’s pup, I fell in love.

IMG_1007 
IMG_1141
IMG_1243

The good thing is, the puppies I’ve met recently are well-behaved. They are quiet and loveable. I hate too much barking. I hate too much jumping around. And I hate when they’re big enough to bowl you over. Still, I don’t think I can handle one on my own. I’ll just stick with cuddlin’ up on other people’s puppos.

No comments:

Post a Comment