1.09.2010

On Fire

Caleb Followill’s hotness is painful for me. His voice couldn’t be any sexier, no matter what he sings about. Plus, he has amazing style and looks so good in tight jeans.

calbecaleb2I love Kings of Leon. I love every album. I’m happy for them, that they are finally achieving success in America. However, I don’t think most of the fans realize they have more than two songs. We listen to the radio at work and I pretty much hate “Use Somebody” at this point. But that won’t keep me from being a fan. I saw them live November 2008 and it was honestly the greatest show I’ve been to, and in the Electric Factory in Philadelphia so it was up close and personal. Oh yeah…and they are freaking hot.
kings of leon feature shoot for the nme magazinefollowill_brothersh3_20090209  And below are photos thanks to Maria during the concert!!!
mariabandmariacaleb

{This one is probably my favorite. Just a great concert shot}
mariajared
mariamatt
marianathan
awkwardconcertphoto

Me, my bfffffffffffffff, and my sister :) My dad came too, but he has a bad knee so he sat upstairs.

Just reminiscing…

No comments:

Post a Comment