1.02.2010

Party Pants

A few weeks back, while doing some Christmas shopping, I got an e-mail from American Apparel promoting 5 Days of Deals. This actually was a big deal (hardy har) because American Apparel doesn’t really have any sales. But for 24 hours, a big group of items would be 40-50% off. So, you can imagine my joy when Sunday was 50% off Lamé (or, as my dear friend Ed would say, lame) styles.

Though I should’ve been picking out presents for other people, I jumped at the opportunity to buy a pair of shiny high-waist hot shorts. A year ago, they had a nice, subtle shiny blue, but apparently they don’t make them anymore. So I opted for mauve.

shortz
These shorts are originally 28 dollars but, after shipping and handling, I only paid about 16 (I still had some money leftover on a gift certificate). I admit that they definitely overprice their items. I tend to find deep-V tees and colorful leggings elsewhere. But I still love the cuts of their clothes, the comfort, and the daring styles they come up with.

I can’t wear these everyday. But they’ll be fun for nights out dancing or when I’m feeling fancy. I even wore them for New Year’s Eve. Speaking of which…

IMG_0568  IMG_0570 IMG_0575IMG_0583 IMG_0594
daboyz

No comments:

Post a Comment