1.03.2010

Boohoo.

My long weekend is coming to a close. And not only that, but all the holidays are over now. Back to working long Fridays. No more half-days. What a bummer.

I had a great weekend. However, instead of feeling well-rested, I actually feel like I might be getting some kind of cold. Maybe everything is catching up to me. I’ve been fighting it.

Friday, we ate and visited some family. My baby cousin (He’s 3 years old, so to him he has “3 fingers and 2 socks” haha) was in from Pittsburgh and we rarely get to see him. I’m amazed at how much he’s growing up and talking and being an adventurous little boy.
IMG_0629 IMG_0633
IMG_0641 IMG_0661

I also went bowling with my sister and some of her friends. I love bowling and have a lot of fun with her friends. We also watched some True Blood after. I only watched the first season because I don’t have HBO, but I forgot how much I love that show. And vampires. And most things I watch on HBO.

Yesterday was nice. I got my eyes checked and upgraded to better contacts (although it cost me an extra 35 dollars for an “evaluation” which consisted of the doctor looking at how they fit my eyes for about 30 seconds). Then, Maria and I headed to Allentown. I don’t really have the money to shop for clothes (like I need anymore…but God, do I want more) because it has been brought to my attention that I recently spent a pretty gross amount on video games. But it was nice to look around and I did grab a new pair of leggings I had been admiring for quite some time for 5 bucks. Patience pays off.
IMG_0696 IMG_0703
smalltweak therunaways

I also went out in Scranton with my dear friend Lauren. I haven’t seen her in a long time. It was kind of strange to go out to a new bar. That’s something I haven’t done in a long time. Made me realize that I’m always up for new things, I just don’t always have the resources, people, money, or transportation to do so. But I’ll let that come in time.

I’m going to try and enjoy my final day of freedom before I go back to the grind and have to work 6 days this week. BAH.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment