1.13.2010

Take this pen to paper…

I am suddenly brimming over the edges with all kinds of creativity. I have a bunch of ideas for photo shoots and I even started thinking about a short story…I’ve had one in my head for a while now but I just never get around to doing anything about it. Which is my problem.

tumblr_kpwolcuc1L1qzyrwvo1_500 {PaperTissue}

All of the things floating in my head are fantastic (in my mind), and would be even better if they were finally born into amazing pictures to frame or pages to flip through (in a notebook, I’m not expecting anything I ever write to publish beyond the pages of this blog haha). The only problem is, I never let myself get around to it. But I want to change this. I want to stop talking to myself in the car on the way home and write these scenes down. I want to stop saying I’m going to go get props and accessories and go buy them. I know I have people to help me out and back me up and who are just as excited as I am about the things I want to do. I want to get off my butt and do it already.

I just hope I finally follow through.

No comments:

Post a Comment