12.25.2009

Yay Holiday!

Christmas was better than I expected. Not that I expected it to be bad. I am just very pleased with how everything went. I am the proud (albeit confused) owner of a Canon Powershot SX120. I need to learn the ropes, but for now, I’m happy I have a camera again! Our family has also brought the Wii into our household. I’m trying to get up the guts to just buy this already, because I know I will be playing all the time.IMG_0124IMG_0008 Overall, it was a great Christmas. I think as kids, we always want the entire world and we expect it under the tree. As my sister and I got older, our Christmas lists got a lot smaller, but with some bigger items (electronics and expensive shoes, mostly). But the main thing to me is that we all make each other happy, even if it’s by giving a mug and receiving a sequin beret (Oh am I ever excited!).

And just because I missed having a camera…
twofaces
I can’t wait to actually utilize all of my photo ideas now.

No comments:

Post a Comment