12.04.2009

Another List.

You know how people are always talking about the things they can’t live without (and it’s usually something like their favorite mascara or gum)? Well, I’ve decided to be more realistic about it.

Things I Could Live Without but Would Never Want to:

  • Pickles, especially my favorite kind from Jim Thorpe
  • Bacon…which, I don’t care what you say, is the greatest meat ever
  • C.O. Bigelow’s Rose Salve
  • Leggings (Especially as a substitute for jeans/pants)
  • TV shows on DVD (honestly, this has made it on my blog so many times. But you can’t go wrong. No commercials and instant gratification. Drama, sitcom,whatever…if you’re good and I can watch you in a row with the press of a remote control button…you make me happy)
  • Hot Pink patent Doc Martens (They make knock offs at Wal-Mart now. I’m proud to have my OGs.)
  • Video (especially free ones from iWin)/Board games (especially ones like Cranium or Taboo)
  • Garnier Fructis Hair products. I use the shampoo, conditioner, and any kind of styling products they have that I want to try. Super-cheap, smell great, work great.
  • Texting. Let’s face it, this generation is obsessed with it. If you want to ask a quick question or talk to someone when you really shouldn’t be, it’s the perfect way. Also, if you don’t want to talk to someone, it’s a lot easier (and makes you feel a lot less guilty) than putting off a phone call.
  • Chocolate-covered pretzels. They are the perfect snack…a little sweet and a little salty.
  • The cassette tape that let’s me play any MP3 player in my car
  • My Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal. I know, I’m 22, why do I still sleep with it? Um…cuz I want to.
  • Red Rose tea, hot or iced

I could think of so much more, but this is pretty long for now.

Have a great weekend, everyone! Enjoy yourself, whatever it is you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment