12.02.2009

Bad Time to be a Lunatic

I don’t like this week.

It was the first time I screwed up at work. My skin is freaking out. My hormones (and, because of that, my emotions) are insane. And I’m extremely exhausted but I can’t/don’t want to stop moving.

Nothing much to report so far.

Saw Paper Heart yesterday. It was good. Nothing I want to proclaim to the world about. Well, except for one thing. It proved to me that I’ve become a huge skeptic. And I shouldn’t say it but…I don’t really believe in love these days. I believe you can love someone. I do. But I feel like it’s all just a bunch of bullshit made up for the movies. The good bits, I mean. Because…that isn’t life at all. In real life, people let you down and screw you up. And you just sit around waiting for all of it to go away or the feelings to disappear. It doesn’t though. They don’t. And sometimes, no matter how hard you try, well…it just won’t end.

tumblr_krli9m5wwd1qzyrwvo1_500

In other news, I cannot wait for the weekend. A much needed trip away from home to be with my sister and her friends and some long-lost friends! Damn, can I have my Canon yet?

P.S. I don’t mean for this to sound negative or depressing. I hope this is just a phase. For now, it’s not such a bad place to be. Sometimes, you have to be selfish and focus on what you want and what you need so that you can be open to something like love if it should ever come your way…

No comments:

Post a Comment