12.19.2009

Les Miserables

Nothing seemed to be going right yesterday. It was Friday, so I was thisclose to the weekend, but at work we also happen to be open an extra hour and the day just could not move fast enough. I got laughed at by a member for making (and instantly correcting) a small mistake, the heater in my car refused to work (this happens but it usually kicks on in 5 minutes…my 20 minute drive home was icy), Burger King decided to discontinue Cheesy Tots (I no longer have a reason to go there anymore!), a couple of family Christmas commercials made me tear up (I’m always emotional, but that was too much) and I didn’t eat anything from noon to 10 PM.

Regardless, it’s the weekend now! So everything that sucked just made it that much more enjoyable to be home, watch The Hangover with my dad and sister, drink some sangria, and sleep in today. Sure, sleeping in for me is only anywhere from 8-9:30. But I can stay in bed and watch TV until I’m ready to move, instead of grumpily rolling out of bed or hitting the snooze repeatedly. They are calling for snow, and I’m not sure how to feel about it. It’s the company Christmas party tonight, so a part of me feels bad if I can’t make it. But the other part doesn’t really want to go so…heh heh.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

And can you believe it? This time next week, Christmas will be over! So make sure to get in the spirit before it’s too late!

174522

No comments:

Post a Comment