12.17.2009

Exhaustion.

I love being out of the house as much as possible, but it takes it’s toll. I am exhausted and never want to wake up for work. I’m anticipating the weekend just so I can sleep in.

This week was good as always. I wish I had photos to share with you. Tuesday was Pub Stumpers We didn’t win this time…but I still always have a blast. Yesterday was fantastic, though. A few of us have been tossing the idea around of decorating old tees, so we finally picked up some gear and went at it last night. I love being hands on and crafty…I just never do it. We all sponged and brushed and splattered and sprayed paint on our old gear, making it new again. I wish I could show you everyone’s. Sorry for the quality below…all I have is the webcam….for one more week(?)!

newtee {My masterpiece}

It’s just so nice to do something that doesn’t involve the computer, cell phone, or TV.

Off topic, we have to listen to the radio all the time at work and I hate it. Yes, I studied broadcast in college and I would ideally like to do radio. However, I feel like most stations abuse the same songs over and over. Below are two reasons I don’t mind song repeats…

I don’t really care what you say. Lady Gaga is fantastic. This song is damn catchy and I dare you to say you couldn’t relate to it at some point in your life.

This song makes me want to dance and sing. I love Beyonce. She has a lot of cheese factor, but I’ve always found her extremely gorgeous and feminine. She just looks like a real woman to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment