12.12.2009

Accoutrement

The ingredients for a good Saturday night…

  1. My comfy Danskin pants
  2. DVD rentals (Watched World’s Greatest Dad…I recommend it! About to watch Shrink next.)
  3. A box of Franzia Fruity Red Sangria. I obviously don’t plan on drinking the whole thing in one night, but I find it important to keep wine available to me at all times.
  4. My family. Though I always wish my sister were here, it’s nice to hang out with my parents.
  5. Taylor Lautner hosting SNL! I don’t care if it sucks and it isn’t funny. I’m excited.
  6. Nothing to do tomorrow but relax some more! I needed this weekend.

By the way, I noticed Ed Hardy Sangria at the Wine and Spirits store. I’m offended. But I’m sure a whole slew of people were excited to find this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment