12.12.2009

Time to Relax

So glad it’s the weekend.

I can’t believe it’s been a week since Philly.
lovesisI’m just thankful to have some time to myself to do whatever. I’m probably going to do some Christmas shopping and then watch movies and Taylor Lautner on SNL until my eyes bleed.

Before I started my new job, I was convinced that I would never see my friends and I would never have a life again. That was very wrong of me. In fact, I feel like I never have time to myself with this job because I make damn sure I’m always out having a good time. And I wouldn’t have it any other way. I love being around people I love, the people I can always rely on to have fun with. I’m glad these people are my friends.

On a side note, I failed to mention that I finally got a pair of Nike sneaks. In fact, the exact pair I wanted just a couple of months ago. If you squint, maybe you can make them out in the picture. Very comfortable and on sale, so I snagged them up before everyone else did.

No comments:

Post a Comment