12.23.2009

My Bad.

I suck at blogging these days. I love doing it, I love reading others. But I feel like mine are lacking, and I can honestly say a large part of it is my lack of personal pictures to keep it interesting. I do a lot and see a lot (we won 2nd place at Pub Stumpers last night, saw Christmas lights, and even exchanged some small presents), but you can’t see what is going on in my life. Soon though…really soon.

I passed up an opportunity to make this weekend a 3-day weekend before Thanksgiving and I’m regretting that. I just want to sleep in and relax and enjoy the holidays. But I’ll be working tomorrow and Saturday. Both days until 1, so that’s a half day and not so bad. Still, I relish the ability to stay in my pajamas for a long time and not rush to go somewhere or do something.

Though I love going somewhere and doing something.

I can’t stop going these days. It really does feel like my life is crazy crazy crazy. But I wouldn’t have it any other way. I may be grumpily exhausted, but I’ll sleep when I’m dead. Whether I’m somewhere with friends or even running errands by myself, I like doing something, anything. Because that’s what being young is about. I pride myself on the fact that I keep work separate. I don’t take it home with me, and a lot of people make that mistake (I am pretty early in though, so this could change. It took me almost 2 years to get sick of my previous job.). I’m not working my dream career. And yeah, sometimes the job, the people, the work can be stressful, infuriating, or annoying. There have been times I’ve wanted to cry (but never beyond the situation itself). But I’m making money and I have health insurance and in times like this, I’m very blessed to have both of these. It might not be what I always thought I would do, but I have time after work and on the weekends to work on those goals and dreams. I feel like too many people get all caught up in how they aren’t doing what they want instead of appreciating what they have right now. We all do that, though, in all different aspects of our life. But I’m happy that once I’m home, I’m home.

Speaking of, I will be relaxing the next few days, for the holidays. I plan on watching a couple movies tonight  (I’m thinkin’ Extract and All About Steve) and staying warm in comfy clothes because I am freezing. I’m worried that I won’t be able to stay settled for long. I already have plans for the movie theater lined up. And I don’t plan on stopping there.

I think the point of my blogging today was to say that I hope to make this blog more interesting, or at least as interesting as it was before (if it even was before), as soon as I can get my hands on a digital camera (Um, Friday please?). Regardless, I’ll keep doing it because I love to do it. But I’d like you out there to enjoy it as well.

And um…YAY! I don’t care…I love the show. The first movie is good, though I do feel it paled in comparison to the amazingness of the show. But fabulous friends in fabulous clothes talking about relationships and love and life and fashion…well, I cannot say no to that!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment