7.30.2012

Weekend

010

This picture is the most accurate portrayal of this past weekend.
Yesterday was super busy (a bridal shower, a wake, and a church bazaar all in one day), but I worked Saturday and spent the rest of the day napping on and off, finishing my book, and eating 3 cotton candy popsicles (Philly Swirl SwirlStix…$1 for a box on sale!).

I have a bunch of pictures to share of the bridal shower I attended, and a few other things throughout the week, but I figured I’d ease into this week with a simple post. It’s been 3 weeks since I worked on a Saturday, and I forgot how terribly annoying it is.
Especially when you literally only have half a day to yourself without plans (no matter how fun those plans may be!). 
I'm bummed that it’s Monday already, but I’ll be counting down the days ‘til the next weekend and enjoying what I can of the days!

Have a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment