7.18.2012

Etsy Lust List

Oh, Etsy…how I love thee. If only I had the money to buy all the adorable things I find on this fantastic site.
I feel bad that there are still people who don’t know the wonders of Etsy.

etsy1

I have always loved rock-and-roll tank tops, with arm holes so wide you could show off a fun floral bra or shiny bandeau. You can make your own, which is mighty crafty and cool, or you could check out So You Think You Can Rock?, an awesome shop I stumbled upon while looking through treasuries. It’s impossible to find something you wouldn’t like. They have all kinds of shapes and lengths, but this
classic Radiohead shirt caught my eye. Hard to choose just one shirt, though.

etsy2

I am not the watch-wearing type, and I don’t really need to check the time with my trust iPhone on me at all times, but this Double Faced Watch from Sodalex is utterly charming. I’d be staring at the time all day. Sodalex has a lot of beautiful pieces, but this one really stood out to me. I just might have to take this item for the lust list and put it in my jewelry collection.

etsy3

I love reading so much, I’d gladly wear my pride on my chest. And that’s easy to do with this adorable Leather Book Stack Necklace from Baggy Fitted. Once again, this shop is stacked with tons of adorable handmade goodies. I wish I could go to the Greenwich Market London on Saturdays and shop the stuff in person. I’ll have to settle for lusting for now…

etsy4

My love for Misfits is strong. I don’t know if you can consider it a love…it’s more an obsession, an addiction. I’m glad to say I’ve turned a few of my friends onto the show too, so we can butcher Cockney accents and make references all the live long day (much to everyone else’s annoyance). But I’m serious…WHY AREN’T YOU WATCHING THIS SHOW???? During a strong fit of obsession, I decided to search Etsy for cool handmade things by fans of the show. These dolls blew my mind. They are adorable and accurate. Dangercat Dolls has a small variety of dolls based on various other strong points of pop culture. These just happen to be my favorite.

That’s all ‘til next month!!

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if you've seen this, but if you haven't it will probably devastate you, lol...

    http://www.facebook.com/iwanrheon/posts/336227943054471

    ReplyDelete