7.23.2012

48 Hours to Celebrate

weekend

What a happy weekend filled with love and celebration!
Let me break it down for ya…

Friday was my friend Lauren’s birthday. She planned a little gathering for it on Saturday, but I went over with a bottle of wine and watched the ickiest movie ever and got crazy wine drunk with my favorite housemates. On Saturday, I got to witness two friends (who have been dating 9 years, the bride being a friend of mine since 5th grade) get married. It was so lovely and also surreal. People I know are starting to get married! I mean, we all saw it coming and I couldn’t be happier for them! But I just can’t believe I’m at that stage. It’s exciting and weird.
After the wedding, I headed back to Kingston for Lauren’s birthday party. Her parents decorated the deck with all kinds of beautiful garden furniture, candles, lamps, and lights. It was the perfect way to celebrate one of my bestest friends in the whole world.

I have been truly blessed and lucky to have an excellent summer this year. I have great friends who all get along, especially with my boyfriend and my sister! Which is super important and awesome for me. I couldn’t be happier.
It’s always sad to say goodbye to a weekend, but I can’t stay sad long. I just know there are more great days to come.

Here’s to a stress-free week!

No comments:

Post a Comment