7.12.2012

At the Farmer’s Market

047

For starters, I do apologize about the lack of posting. I wanted to keep on top of everything, but each day has brought a new adventure. Both today and yesterday were focused on farmer’s markets. Wednesday = Hometown Auction, something I used to venture to nearly every week but has since turned to once a summer, thanks to my job. Today, we hit the Wilkes-Barre Farmer’s Market. I just love being outside, looking at fresh, locally grown produce, checking out little flea market knick-knacks, and eating excellent food. How can you argue with that?

040

So many whoopie pies! You could buy 6 for 5$, so I did that! Yum.

041042045

Love those handwritten signs.

046

And in Wilkes-Barre…

067077068074080

It was SO painfully hot today, we ducked into a local dive bar for a few tasty beers and waters.
And I rocked my new Jay McCarroll sunglasses the rest of the day.
Good times, my friends.

076

All photos taken with my iPhone and edited with PictureShow.

No comments:

Post a Comment