5.31.2012

This Wednesday, in Photos

Yesterday was beautiful. The afternoon was extremely hot and sunny, but towards the end of the workday it looked like it might rain.
Luckily, it didn’t. Initially, I had plans to do some shopping/errand-running and wait patiently for Brad to get done with some late work.
I did get my shopping done, but Brad was finished with work much earlier than expected and we got to
enjoy a little dinner outside on a lovely, early summer evening.

002003

A cold Dos Equis lager to wash down my tasty burrito and taco from La Tolteca.

004

Turquoise and Caicos toenails and one of my favorite pairs of sandals, getting their first wear of 2012.

006

His and Hers toothbrushes.

007

One of many highlighted parts in my current read, Looking for Alaska by John Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment