5.07.2012

The Weekend

weekendtile

My sister’s portfolio presentation and Tommy’s wings and pizza to celebrate. Corona bucket specials and laughing ‘til it hurts. Driving with the windows down and wearing a skirt without tights. Homemade guacamole and margaritas in mason jars. Playing with adorable puppies.
A road trip out of state with beautiful friends on a gorgeous spring day. My 1st falafel pita and my 1st Pinkberry frozen yogurt.
An amazing, orange full moon over the Hudson river.

It was a very very very good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. 1) I luv that picture in the upper right-hand corner! 2) Who is that adorable puppy in the lower middle? I just want to give him/her a hug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1) Thank you, it was Hipstamatic! 2) That's Schmutz, my friend Catie's boyfriend's dog! She's the cutest!!!

      Delete