5.24.2012

Proud

proud

So, basically the two most important people of my life have given me reasons to be mega-proud this week.

First, my sister is graduating Summa Cum Laude (4.0 GPA) from LCCC this evening! Her portfolio is enough to be proud of, her work is amazing, and she is working a full-time job in her field. But add the 4.0 GPA to all of this and I can’t help but be super-dee-duper proud.
My sister is so beyond talented and deserves every accolade she receives and every amazing opportunity that comes her way.

And secondly, Brad celebrated 1 year smoke-free yesterday! Last year, when asked what I wanted for my birthday, I simply answered that I wanted Brad to quit smoking. He quit cold turkey and, though it wasn’t easy at first, he made it this far which is SO AWESOME! After smoking for 10 years, I guess he was finally ready to give it up and I’m so glad he stuck with it.

So proud, excited, happy for my sister and my boyfriend (who are also my best friends) in their amazing successes!
I’m so glad I have them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment