5.23.2012

At the Moment…

succulents2

..some things I love.

The show GIRLS on HBO. I can’t stop watching at any opportunity I can. It’s just so painfully funny and brutally honest. Can I please hang out and work with Lena Dunham?
Dunkin Donuts has this Black Cocoa Creme Iced Coffee to celebrate the new Men in Black movie. It is tasty!!!! I’ll miss it (just like I miss the Caramel Almond iced coffee they took away from me too).
My Kindle Fire. Don’t get me wrong, I still love books, but I love the instant gratification (and constant suggestions for new books) I get from this tablet wonder. I don’t regret that purchase for a second.
Summer weather, aka swimming weather. I had my first dip in the pool on Sunday and it was so lovely.
Cheese! I’m into trying all different kinds. My dinner on Monday consisted of some leftover chicken fingers from the party and a plate of various cheese Brad got from his parents’ house. Mmmm…best snack ever.
My lovely little succulent/cacti plant that my friend Catie got me for my birthday. It’s the first plant I’ve ever cared about.
The show Misfits, which you can watch on Hulu for free. It is hysterical and exciting and dramatic. A great mixture.

No comments:

Post a Comment