Ok, so it IS officially May. Have you seen this meme making the rounds? It’s hysterical.
And I couldn’t talk about May arriving without singing it eventually, so it had to be acknowledged.
Anyway, for the past few months, I’ve been taking part in Fat Mum Slim’s photo a day challenges on Instagram.
I sorta failed at finishing last month. But I’ve finally completed one to my liking (I guess that’s why it’s a challenge), so I’ve decided to share all the pictures from last month with you in one post!
- Reflection of me half-ready for the day
- Cali’s colorful toys
- Brad always makes me happy
- Tiny dandelions
- Lunch bag filled with leftovers
- Kaleidoscope shadow
- Small bills in my wallet
- Younger me, reading as always
- The always cold dairy section of the supermarket
- I often eat breakfast in my car
- The stairs that lead into my house
- I found some cool fake gauge earrings on Etsy
- Gatorade was necessary after a night of drinking…felt pretty hungover
- Calm Sunday evening sunset
- Bright spring flowers
- I don’t like resetting my alarms for work after a day off
- A sweet hair do I rocked as a babe
- Orange toenails (Riveting from the Capital Colours Collection of China Glaze)
- Something I drew on the game Draw Something
- Bottle of Chardonnay split with my friend Lauren at Thai Thai
- The last thing I bought at the time was my tasty Pad Thai
- I eat country vegetable soup very often
- I am grateful for books, for my Kindle, for the ability to get lost in my mind and learn and feel
- I came home, looked down, and saw two packages waiting for me
- My fortune in black and white
- I went to the Anthracite with lovely people and we closed the place
- 1 PM means work is over, I can put on street clothes and relax
- The top of my Pear Woodchuck bottle is a circle
- I am so sad my friend Jenna is moving to California in a few weeks (but happy for her…bittersweet)
All you Instagrammers should join in on the next challenge, starting today! It’s fun to look back on the month, and it really helps stretch your creativity! I can’t wait to do it again. And, if you would like, follow me on Instagram: @mikeylynn !!