5.03.2012

Etsy Lust List

More things to love over on Etsy. I only pick a few things for the blog, but I honestly can get lost on that site for hours.

chaingarter

I don’t know if I’d wear this chain garter from The River Is Everywhere, but it is certainly a beautiful, interesting and unexpected accessory.
I’d like to give it a try.

8bitbow

Remember playing with those beads you could melt with an iron? Look at how nifty they can be utilized now!
I love this 8-Bit Bow from Geeky Gamer. Another awesome accessory.

doughnut

It is hard for me to see a doughnut and not want to consume it with all the fire in my heart. It’d be nearly impossible not to want to eat these cute earrings from Baby Pie Tattoo, but that wouldn’t turn out very well. Regardless, they are cute. But I might gain weight because every time I’d look in the mirror, I’d be running off to Dunkin’ Donuts.

snood

Don’t you sometimes wish you were a teenager/young adult in the 1940s/50s. I sure do! The style was so beautiful, so simple and sweet, modest yet figure-flattering. This crocheted snood from Arthelia’s Attic is perfection. What a perfect way to say goodbye to a bad hair day!

No comments:

Post a Comment