2.14.2012

Us.

IMG

Two years ago (almost to the day), after months of not seeing one another, Brad and I decided to become friends again (after a first shot at dating when I was still in college). I’d be lying if I said I didn’t miss him or wonder about him that whole time we didn’t really talk. Little did I know, things would turn out this way.I have never felt so lucky or blessed in love before.
And, again, it’s been two years and we are still in this sweet, happy place.
Not perfect.
But happy. Supportive. Goofy. The best of friends. Confidantes. Home.

I want to pinch myself sometimes.

Happy Valentine’s Day/"Anniversary” to my best friend!

Happy Valentine’s Day to my family and friends, the sweetest people in my life. I love you all!

And Happy Valentine’s Day to you readers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment